Sunday, December 03, 2006

Coimbatore :Wipro conducts recruitment drive

In a recruitment drive conducted by software major Wipro Technologies in Coimbatore around 250 students were recruited. The selected students would be trained at the Wipro Acamedy of Software Excellence where the recruited students would be trained by faculty members from Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Coimbatore has immense potential in to supply the manpower to the industry and it is one of the most important destinations for the major recruiting companies like Wipro.
, ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
I am Ramesh Natarajan, from Muscat (Sultanate of oman) at present I am working in muscat as Sr.Team leader like PL. I like to part of Wipro concern in coimbatore / chennai /Bangalore. My native is coimbatore.

I have total IT 16+ years experience and 10 year alone AS/400 RPG,ILERPG and java. If you give me a opportunity I will work in any position in you esteem concern.

On your request I will send my resume to you sir.

Yours truly,
Ramesh Natarajan.

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home